Contact 0788 405 4877
info@amiholt.co.uk

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I was trained as a special fx make up artist at The London College of Fashion, where I achieved a merit BA(hons) degree. I then worked for the BBC as the inhouse wigmaker. Since leaving the BBC I have been working as a freelance makeup and hair artist. The latest productions I have worked on are Midsummer Murders, 'The Special Relationship' and Harry Potter 'The Deathly Hallows'. I work on weddings alongside film and television work as it offers a variation in the work I do. I am an amicable person, and love design and being creative, which I believe follows through into my work.

Thursday 21 January 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my blog :)
If you have any enquiries please contact me on 0788 405 4877 or email me at info@amiholt.co.uk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Amy - didn't realise you had such extensive experience. CV looks great, and looking forward to your work on the wedding of the year in October!

Gill xx